PDA

View Full Version : Site of a default 'timeout' time?

DaLeafers
01-26-2012, 01:53 AM
Maybe it's just my Google Chrome (as it doesn't seem to like to KEEP me logged in on ANY website...) but does LWL have a built-in 'timeout' system that auto logs you out?

I usually open my Yahoo! fantasy page, LWL, NHL.com and my other sports sites (Fantasy SP + The Fourth Period) and go page by page and do all my logins.

But ....

More often than not, I'll spend more time looking through the other sites that by the time I get back to LWL, I gotta login again for whatever reason.

Was just wondering about that

flubber
01-26-2012, 01:11 PM
I asked the same thing a while back and its 15 minutes according the Mike. See my thread entitled 'Time Out" in the Site Feedback subforum.

DaLeafers
01-27-2012, 12:31 AM
ahh gotcha

thank you

mbr311
03-10-2012, 11:25 PM
I use Google Chrome too and i never get logged off that's weird.

What I do run into when I'm posting on my iPhone though is if I toggle from one screen/tab to another in Safari, when I come back to LWL say 3-5 minutes later the site dies an auto refresh. Normally no big deal but when I'm writing a post and having to go to another tab during writing of said post (say to get source news on injuries or to look up stats pertinent to the post) - when it refreshes I lose all of my post! That sucks b/c it takes so much longer to post from my phone lol so then I've gotta rewrite everything. Now I've gotten in the habit of copying everything as I go back and forth though.