PDA

View Full Version : Argh!!!!!

NightParade
11-05-2011, 05:22 PM
At least it was only chalk

I wake up this morning to find my 4 year old is up ahead of me. She's drawn on the wall, on the floor, on the fridge, on the couches on the bathroom mirror with sidewalk chalk.

Well she got an earful and then we went on about our day, she had a bday party to go to.

We get home and I check the forums. What do I find out when I finish checking up? Chalk on the hardwood, and the rug. . .

She's the most stubborn little thing. I'll say one thing, she's not going to see her sidewalk chalk till spring!!!

Mike
11-05-2011, 05:23 PM
Hahhahaha. That's awesome!

Wings9798
11-05-2011, 06:14 PM
Yes chalk...lucky lucky...I have permanent marker on the kitchen table, slowly coming off...slowly. The response after the question. "I thought it was the dry erase marker" My question back. When was it OK to dry on the table with anything. Her reply " Just a stare nothing more" oh well at least the Wings are playing.....hell never mind.

NightParade
11-05-2011, 07:49 PM
And doing better than the Buds, I might switch games, assuming I can get it, although I'm in Windsor, so it should be somewhere on my channels.

ldbc
11-06-2011, 08:30 AM
My 2 year old girl just drew all over our new couch. Now we have it covered with blankets on every possible spot...thereby negating the reason for getting a new couch. I supposed this is par for the course?

On a related note, my buddy just went crazy because his 2 girls stuffed as many CD's as they could into his PS3 and destroyed it. Man is he mad.

NightParade
11-06-2011, 11:54 AM
Ouch, how many cd's can you stuff in a ps3? I should just tell my kids so they don't have to find out for themselves.

mbr311
11-07-2011, 12:20 PM
My 2 year old girl just drew all over our new couch. Now we have it covered with blankets on every possible spot...thereby negating the reason for getting a new couch. I supposed this is par for the course?

On a related note, my buddy just went crazy because his 2 girls stuffed as many CD's as they could into his PS3 and destroyed it. Man is he mad.

Holy shit man I would freakin' kill my kid if they ever did something like that...I have way too much AV stuff I guess when I do have kids (soon) I need to put that stuff away for a few years lol...I love my Klipsch setup!

Rocket
11-07-2011, 01:25 PM
My 4 year old daughter likes to mark on things too. I went into her room the other day and found she had wrote her name on her dresser and night stand and drew some pictures and stuff with crayon. I was not happy and she got an earful for sure. This after I made her clean a wall after she wrote on it with crayon. The rules in my house are only write/draw on paper.

Nonetheless, that kind of made me mad, but my wife has been away training for work for the past 5 weeks but returns on Saturday. Safe to say, I cannot wait for Saturday at about 1 pm. I love my kids and everything, but doing all of this crap with a 4 year old and an 18 month old sucks.

NightParade
11-07-2011, 05:19 PM
18 months is one thing, they can be rough, but I swear 4 year olds are infused with demon. I have one more that has yet to hit 4 as well, but she's only 8 months now, so her evil side is merely crying in the middle of the night.

flubber
11-18-2011, 09:22 PM
8 and 5 are mine and can say it gets better--- They dont draw on things any more-- The main issue now is them picking at each other over everything-- Today the fight was over a toy belonging to the eldest which his younger sister started to play with. He hadn't touched this toy in weeks but as soon as she had it, it was the ONLY thing he wanted--- gotta love it !!!

NightParade
11-23-2011, 01:11 PM
This one isn't as bad, but I was just doing house work and thinking man, it's bloody hot in here. I just attributed it to me getting off my butt and doing something instead of sitting at the computer. After a while I realized no, it was hot. I looked at the thermostat, 25 (77). The older ones can get into dickens too.

flubber
11-23-2011, 04:36 PM
I was in my son's room the other day and spotted a box of steak knives in his room (he is 8). Upon inquiry as to why I got a shrug and a "I dunno" as the reason. These knives were something I won at a golf tournament and were unused and still in the original packing (inside plastic and cardboard) inside the wooden box and had been stored deep in one of our kitchen cupboards.

Why oh why does an 8 year old need a box of steak knives? Why then would he just leave the box on his bedside table where a parent might inquire? He seemed legitimately surprised that I expressed any concern at all.