View Poll Results: Pick Sunday's Winners!

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1: Philadelphia Flyers

3 75.00%
  • 1: Pittsburgh Penguins

1 25.00%
  • 2: Ottawa Senators

4 100.00%
  • 2: New York Islanders

0 0%
  • 3: Florida Panthers

0 0%
  • 3: Detroit Red Wings

4 100.00%
  • 4: Boston Bruins

3 75.00%
  • 4: New York Rangers

1 25.00%
  • 5: Minnesota Wild

0 0%
  • 5: Chicago Blackhawks

4 100.00%
  • 6: Edmonton Oilers

0 0%
  • 6: Anaheim Ducks

4 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Vote on Today's Winners: Sunday, April 1, 2012

Vote on Today's Winners: Sunday, April 1, 2012

Who's winning today?
    Follow Left Wing Lock on Twitter at @Left_Wing_Lock

Need a trophy for your fantasy league?

Hand-made trophies worth bragging about

Got about an hour to get your votes in before the 2nd game today.
    Follow Left Wing Lock on Twitter at @Left_Wing_Lock

Need a trophy for your fantasy league?

Hand-made trophies worth bragging about

Whoa that was a HUGE melee in the Philly-Pitt game. I wonder how many guys just got 10 minute misconducts and got the boot. Crazy. Schenn's hit on Crosby really started it and Vitale's LEGAL hit on Briere just put it over the edge. I thought the 2 coaches were about to throw down. Still time left too so gotta wonder how this is even gonna end.
    ESPN 10 Team Keeper League (4 per year): Goals, Assists, +/-, ATOI, PPP, SHP, SOG, PIMs, Hits, Blocks;
    Wins, Saves, SO, SV%, GAA

RILEY'S 'LIL FIGHTERS - 2014 Roster - FINAL FOUR (#3 seed)
    2013 DEFENDING LEAGUE CHAMPS
    - 2-time Vezina Trophy Winner (2013-14)

Forwards - Malkin, Toews, Duchene, Couture, Kesler, Elias, Palat, Perron, B. Ryan, M. Granlund & R. Callahan
    D-Men - Doughty, Trouba, K. Russell, M. Stuart, Dekeyser & J. Benn
    Bench - M. Richards, Desharnais, Hemsky, Hanzal, L. Erikkson, L. Stempniak & Sobotka
    Goalies - Lundqvist, Rask, Schneider & Scrivens
    IR: Letang & Tavares

Quote Originally Posted by mbr311 View Post
    Whoa that was a HUGE melee in the Philly-Pitt game. I wonder how many guys just got 10 minute misconducts and got the boot. Crazy. Schenn's hit on Crosby really started it and Vitale's LEGAL hit on Briere just put it over the edge. I thought the 2 coaches were about to throw down. Still time left too so gotta wonder how this is even gonna end.
    Great finish! This is the kind of stuff that happens when slashes aren't called all game long. The Schenn-on-Crosby was retaliation for his two uncalled slashes earlier in the game.

Yep I agree Mike (with Sidney slashing Schenn which led to the retaliation). I think Vitale's hit on Briere was perfectly legal but I understand at the same time why Laviolette was über pissed and was about to climb into thePenguins bench to fight

I think his beef was the line Bylsma put on the ice given the situation. I think there was what, just over a minute left or something? So he puts out Vitale, Engelland, Asham and can't remember the other 2. Then again Philly had Rinaldo and Simmonds out there. I actually felt bad for the Philly guys as they got their butts kicked. Simmonds was getting absolutely hammered. You could tell though that guys like Hartnell were pissed they weren't out there too.

Gonna be interesting to see what happens if they meet in the playoffs -and IIRC they actually are on track to meet in the first round
    ESPN 10 Team Keeper League (4 per year): Goals, Assists, +/-, ATOI, PPP, SHP, SOG, PIMs, Hits, Blocks;
    Wins, Saves, SO, SV%, GAA

RILEY'S 'LIL FIGHTERS - 2014 Roster - FINAL FOUR (#3 seed)
    2013 DEFENDING LEAGUE CHAMPS
    - 2-time Vezina Trophy Winner (2013-14)

Forwards - Malkin, Toews, Duchene, Couture, Kesler, Elias, Palat, Perron, B. Ryan, M. Granlund & R. Callahan
    D-Men - Doughty, Trouba, K. Russell, M. Stuart, Dekeyser & J. Benn
    Bench - M. Richards, Desharnais, Hemsky, Hanzal, L. Erikkson, L. Stempniak & Sobotka
    Goalies - Lundqvist, Rask, Schneider & Scrivens
    IR: Letang & Tavares