Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Site & Forum Changes Coming

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman9 View Post
    I am liking all of the changes so far. The home page looks really cool! Cant wait for next season to cream the guys in the upcoming LWL Fantasy Pool.
    We really need to get that going again. I kinda let it die, my bad there.

As for the new colors, I'm not really a fan. Don't mean to be rude or anything but the brightness of the orange just makes the site harder to look at for long periods of time.
    Official LWL Non-Keeper League - Shooting Scorgasms

C - Getzlaf, Backstrom, B. Richards, Henrique
    LW - Datsyuk (C), Marleau, (C), Clowe (RW), Malone
    RW - Sharp (C), Pominville, Alfredsson, Little (C)
    D - Chara, Wisniewski, Orpik, Beauchemin
    G - Niemi, Schneider, Theodore, Dubnyk

The color scheme particularly on the forums doesn't bother me so much. The excessive use of whitespace on the site in general is what I'm not crazy about but until Mike says that the changes are complete (they seem to be still trying things out) I will reserve judgement.

As to your comment Tim, I don't know how much can really be done with the LWL Fantasy Pool until we are closer to the next fantasy season anyway so I wouldn't say you've let it die. From what I was able to see in checking in every so often with that thread was that we had pretty much decided on the scoring format. The league sizes can be adjusted when we get a final head count closer to the start of the season. The only big question mark left was whether it would be a keeper league or not and it looked like there was a lot of support for having two leagues (given the number of members interested) and having one be a keeper and the other non-keeper.
    HC Prime - The Untouchables

F: Perry, Spezza, Lecavalier, Kreider, Lupul
    O'Reilly, Hudler, Clutterbuck, Gaborik, Cogliano, Huberdeau
    D: Fowler, Johnson, Voynov, Gorges, Niskanen, Garrison
    G: Rinne, Khubodin, Ward
    IR: Letang, D. Sedin