Thread: Brian Cambell for Henrik Zetterberg

Brian Cambell for Henrik Zetterberg

Another owner in my league became frusterated and has a team with Zetterburg riding the pine due to his offensive woes. He offered me Zetterburg for Brian cambell. I know that Cambell has been having a great start to the season but I accepted the trade hoping that both players return to the mean. On paper it looks to me like I really made out, am I missing something with Zetterberg? I haven't seen any reports of him being injured.

Without knowing anything else about your league or team I would have to say make this trade. The giant that is the Wings seems to be rousing from its slumber, and Zetterberg should start to show his value. I think he's a little over rated, but I think he's better than Campbell.
    Yahoo 12 team H2H: C, C, L, L, R, R, D, D, D, D, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR

G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK
    W, GAA, S%, SO

C: Eric Staal, Mike Ribeiro, David Backes (RW)(??)
    LW: Evander Kane, Steve Ott (C), Shane Doan (RW)(IR)
    RW: Joe Pavelski (C), Brendan Gallagher
    D: Dustin Byfuglien (RW), Kevin Shattenkirk, Kris Letang(IR), Roman Josi, Alex Goligoski
    G: Jonathan Quick(IR), Jaroslav Halak, Josh Harding
    IR: Ryan Callahan, James Wisniewski

Thank you for the support. I never am confident with my trades but watching zetterberg's pass last night really made me feel better about it as well. http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2...s-sweet-sauce/

Good trade man. I would have taken it in a heartbeat.....as for Zetterberg's pass, I picked up Fillpula for the weekend so I really like the result too.
    3rd year 12 Team Non Keeper ESPN League - H2H Weekly
    Scoring: G,A,+/-,PIM,GWG,TOI,SOG,HIT,BLK,SHP
    Goalie: W,GAA,SV,SO
    Regalar Season Finish: 3rd (158-95-32)

C: Crosby, Plekanec, E. Staal(LW), Eberle (RW), Ott (LW), Filppula (LW)
    LW: Clowe, Neal (RW), Malone, Perron
    RW: Kessel, Hossa, Radulov
    D: Weber, Subban, Giordano, Hedman, Gorges
    G: Fleury, Dubnyk, Crawford, Budaij
    IR: Lupul, Hall

Quote Originally Posted by Benhem612 View Post
    Another owner in my league became frusterated and has a team with Zetterburg riding the pine due to his offensive woes. He offered me Zetterburg for Brian cambell. I know that Cambell has been having a great start to the season but I accepted the trade hoping that both players return to the mean. On paper it looks to me like I really made out, am I missing something with Zetterberg? I haven't seen any reports of him being injured.
    The big question here though is what is Zetterberg's mean? His shooting percentage has declined for five straight seasons and has been under 8% for two straight years.

Zetterberg has been absolutely terrible this year. However, there's no way he continues at his current pace. I think you won by a mile.

i think your selling high on campbell and he wont keep this up and getting zett at a good price tag. awesome trade imo